Journal of Aerospace Technology and Management (JATM) is a techno-scientific publication serialized, quarterly published by Departamento de Ciência e Tecnologia Aeroespacial (DCTA) and aims to serve the international aerospace community. It contains articles that have been selected by an Editorial Committee composed of researchers and technologists from the scientific community.
Mission: To present scientific and technological research results related to the aerospace field, as well as promote an additional source of diffusion and interaction, providing public access to all of its contents, following the principle of making free access to research and generate a greater global exchange of knowledge.
JATM is added/indexed in the following databases;
- ESCI - Web of Science
- SCOPUS - Elsevier;
- SciELO - Scientific Electronic Library Online
- CAS - Chemical Abstracts Service;
- DOAJ - Directory of Open Access Journals;
- J-GATE - The e-journal gateway from global literature;
- LIVRE - Portal to Free Access Journals;
- GOOGLE SCHOLAR;
- SUMÁRIOS.ORG - Summaries of Brazilian Journals;
- EZB- Electronic Journals Library;
- ULRICHSWEB- Ulrich´s Periodicals Directory;
- SOCOL@R- China Educational Publications;
- LATINDEX-Regional Cooperative Online Information System for Scholarly Journals from Latin America, the Caribbean, Spain and Portugal;
- REDALYC - Red de Revistas Científicas de América Latinay el Caribe, España y Portugal;
- PKP-Public Knowledge Project;
- EBSCO Publishing
- PERIÓDICA/CLASE - Index of Latin-American Journals in Science;and
- PERIÓDICOS CAPES.
In WEB QUALIS System, JATM is classified as B2 in the Engineering III and Materials areas and as B5 in Physics area.
In January 2014, JATM merged with Journal of Aerospace Engineering and Applications (JAESA) becoming an official publication of Associação Aeroespacial Brasileira (AAB).
JATM is affiliated to ABEC - Associação Brasileira de Editores Científicos.
The journal uses CROSSCHECK to prevent plagyarism and all published articles contain DOI numbers attributed by CROSSREF.